Portland, Oregon, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global crypto payment gateway market was valued at $1.00 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach 5.4 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 18.7% from 2022 to 2031. The report provides detailed analysis of the largest investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a useful source of information for leaders, new entrants, investors and shareholders in creating strategies for the future and strengthening their position in the market.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/32249
Report coverage and details:
|Base year||in 2021|
|Market size in 2021||1.00 billion dollars|
|Market size in 2031||5.4 billion dollars|
|Number of pages in the report||275|
|Segments covered||Type, application, operating system, end user and region.|
|Drivers||Increased need for transparency of the payment system|
|Increase in the inflow of remittances from foreign countries Great potential for growth in developing countries|
|Limitations||Lack of awareness about cryptocurrencies among people|
|Unfavorable regulations against cryptocurrencies|
|Possibilities||Untapped potential in developing countries|
- Due to the increase in requirements to communicate financial information with customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a noticeable increase in the use of digital currencies by banks and financial organizations during the pandemic, which has positively impacted the global crypto payment gateway market.
- Banks and the fintech sector have become increasingly interested in using cryptocurrencies to improve their operational processes and offer secure contactless payments that would speed up the process of payment transactions.
Are you interested in acquiring data? Inquire Here (Get Full Insights in PDF – 275+ Pages) @
The global crypto payment gateway market is analyzed by type, application, operating system, end user, and region. The report contains a detailed analysis of the segments and their sub-segments with the help of tabular and graphical presentation. Investors and market players can benefit from the breakdown and devise strategies based on the highest revenue generating and fastest growing segments identified in the report.
By type, the web-based segment held the largest share in 2021, garnering more than half of the revenue in the global crypto payment gateway market, and is projected to maintain its dominance until 2031. The mobile-based segment, on the other hand, will exhibit the fastest CAGR of 20.6% during the forecast period.
By application, the iGaming segment contributed nearly two-thirds of the global crypto payment gateway market share in 2021 and is projected to dominate by 2031. The e-commerce segment would simultaneously display the fastest CAGR of 21.1% throughout the year. the intended period.
By operating system, the android segment held the largest share in 2021, generating nearly two-thirds of the global crypto payment gateway market revenue. The IOS segment would simultaneously display the fastest CAGR of 22.6% during the forecast period.
By end-user, the enterprise segment held the largest share in 2021, generating more than half of the global crypto payment gateway market revenue. The individual segment would concurrently display the fastest CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period
By region, the market across Asia Pacific held the major share in 2021, capturing nearly two-fifths of the global crypto payment gateway market. Europe, on the other hand, would show the fastest CAGR of 22.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Key market players analyzed in the global crypto payment gateway market report include Apirone OÜ, Binance, BitPay, Circle Internet Financial Limited, Coinbase, Coinomi, Coinremitter, Cryptopay Ltd., NVIDIA Corporation and SecuX Technology Inc. These market players have adopted several strategies including partnership, expansion, collaboration, joint ventures and others to highlight their strength in the industry. The report is helpful in formulating the business performance and development of the top players.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and data analysis dynamics in the banking market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing crypto payment gateway market opportunity.
- Market research is offered along with information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the Crypto Payment Gateway market forecast.
- Porter’s five forces analysis emphasizes the power of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of Crypto Payment Gateway market segmentation helps in determining prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- The positioning of the players in the market facilitates comparative analysis and gives a clear understanding of the current position of the players in the market.
- The report includes analysis of regional and global Crypto Payment Gateway market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key segments of the crypto payment gateway market:
- On the web
- Based on mobile devices
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, Africa)
Buy this research report – http://bit.ly/3l3SxmA
Trending Reports in BFSI Industry (Book Now with 10% Discount + Covid-19 Scenario):
The cryptocurrency market is predicted to reach $4.94 billion by 2030
The crypto ATM market is predicted to reach $3,557.05 million by 2030
The online retail mobile payment market was valued at USD 993.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 10 billion by 2031.
The QR code payment market is predicted to reach $35.07 billion by 2030
The Direct Payments market size was estimated at USD 13.98 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 46.80 billion by 2030.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is the market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view of providing business insights and consulting to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domain.
We are in professional corporate relationship with various companies and this helps us in mining the market data which helps us in creating accurate research data tables and confirms the highest accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high data quality and help clients in every possible way to achieve success. Every piece of information presented in the reports we publish was extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies in the subject area. Our secondary data acquisition methodology involves in-depth online and offline research and discussion with experienced industry experts and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060