When you use our links to purchase products, US News may earn a commission, but that does not affect our editorial independence in any way.
The day has finally arrived: Black Friday! We’re looking at the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch. Both the standard edition and the OLED (organic light-emitting diode) will see price cuts this year, so this is a great time to get one if you haven’t already, or to get another one to keep everyone from fighting over it. that you already have. There are also a couple of bundle options included in the sales, along with plenty of games and a handful of accessories.
Many retailers launched sales before today and will extend their Black Friday sales beyond November 25. Some people still prefer to shop at the store, but you won’t have to leave the house to snag the Nintendo Switch. You can grab a Switch off your couch as soon as the deals drop. If you’re looking for more sales opportunities, you can also dig into the Cyber Monday sales, which follow Black Friday and start on November 28.
According to a recent US News & World Report holiday shopping survey, nearly two in three respondents plan to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in an effort to stretch their dollars as much as possible. Coupons are a great way to save some money, especially with higher costs for many products due to inflation, but coupons may not apply to Black Friday sales. Double-check your coupons to confirm, but it may be best to save them for the non-sale items on your holiday shopping list.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday Deals
Tips for buying a Nintendo Switch during the Black Friday sales
Game consoles sell out quickly during sales, sometimes even without one if there is a shortage of consoles. So as you head into this year’s offerings, make sure you’re ready:
- Bookmark this page: We will regularly look for deals and update this page accordingly. Be sure to drop in from time to time to stay informed.
- Know the return policies: Retailers have different policies for returns and refunds. Make sure you know what they are before you buy.
- Review shipping expectations: If you’re expecting a tight shipping schedule, take a minute to confirm retailers’ shipping limits and guidelines during the holidays. Shipping may be delayed by the influx of holiday shopping, but shipping times will likely be reasonable. Some retailers may offer the option to pick up online purchases directly at a store. You may also want to review shipping rates to avoid unexpected costs, although most retailers offer free shipping on large purchases.
- Be prepared to buy at the first opportunity: Consoles can sell out almost immediately, so know exactly which products you plan to buy and be prepared to make your purchase as soon as possible.
- Find friends to help: Maximize your chances of getting a Switch by incorporating your network. Ask your friends and family if they are willing to help so you can have more people online and trying at the same time.
- Notify your bank or credit card company: Some banks or credit card companies will deny or delay a large purchase on suspicion of fraud. Even a few minute delay could cost you a discount console, so take the time to notify your card company or bank beforehand.
Related 360 reviews
Why you can trust us
At US News & World Report, we rank the best hospitals, best universities, and best cars to guide readers through some of life’s toughest decisions. Our 360 Reviews team uses this same unbiased approach to rate the tech products you use every day. The team does not keep samples, giveaways, or loans of products or services we review. In addition, we maintain a separate commercial team that has no influence on our methodology or recommendations.