When you use our links to purchase products, US News may earn a commission, but that does not affect our editorial independence in any way.
Black Friday is finally here. For decades, Black Friday sales have had bargain-hungry shoppers up at dawn the day after Thanksgiving, and electronics have long been among the most sought-after categories. It’s not uncommon to find buyers fighting over the latest big-screen TV on Black Friday for big savings.
To avoid missing out on the best deals on Samsung TVs, consider these questions:
- What stores near you will be offering sales?
- Can you get a TV for sale online to avoid fighting in crowds?
- What discount can you expect?
- Which TVs will have the best deal?
In this guide, you’ll find tips for taking advantage of the best Samsung TV deals of the season. If another brand has caught your eye, don’t worry—many of the tips included can be applied to other smart TV deals, too.
Black Friday isn’t the only opportunity to save big. Be sure to check out our guide to the best Cyber Monday deals to find even more opportunities to score a discount.
Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Where to buy a Samsung TV on Black Friday
There are plenty of places to get a deal on a Samsung TV this Black Friday. Online retailers like Amazon and Newegg offer discounts from the comfort of your living room, leftovers in hand.
However, many shoppers prefer brick-and-mortar stores for their purchases, and stores like Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and Staples advertise in-store sales for shoppers. Many of these mass retailers also offer online shopping, so even if you have a preferred retailer, you may still be able to stay home to get their deals.
Tips for buying a Samsung TV on Black Friday
To get the best Black Friday deal on the best Samsung TV for you, here are some tips that can help you sort through all the options and find exactly what you need:
- Understand the store’s return and refund policies: In the excitement of getting a great deal, shoppers sometimes don’t think through what they’re buying, or may realize too late that the item they bought isn’t exactly what they wanted. Some stores offer generous return policies and many extend return periods during the holidays, but each retailer’s rules are a little different. Some may not accept open box items, while others may not accept Black Friday returns at all. If there’s a chance your TV won’t work, make sure you’re aware of the stores’ return policies.
- Please note the shipping policies of Amazon and other online retailers: Shipping your new TV home can be convenient, but there are other items to consider, including each retailer’s shipping policies. Some online purchase options may include a shipping charge, while others may take time to ship your new TV. Check shipping windows before you buy, especially if you intend to use your sale TV as a gift.
- Compare Samsung TV models and know what you need: Samsung offers a wide range of TVs, so knowing which model you’re looking for can help you narrow down your store choices and ensure you don’t miss out on the best deals on that model. Learn what size best fits your space, what level of picture quality to expect, and whether or not you want Smart TV features. You also need to decide which layout works best for you. For example, the ability of Samsung’s The Frame TV to function as an art feature makes it ideal for some buyers, while for others, The Serif’s portability gives it an advantage. Knowing which model you want can help you sort through deals faster.
- Bookmark this page: We will continue to update this page with up-to-date deals on Samsung TVs.
Related 360 reviews
Why you can trust us
At US News & World Report, we rank the best hospitals, best universities, and best cars to guide readers through some of life’s toughest decisions. Our 360 Reviews team uses this same unbiased approach to rate the tech products you use every day. The team does not keep samples, giveaways, or loans of products or services we review. In addition, we maintain a separate commercial team that has no influence on our methodology or recommendations.