Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Estonian Business and Innovation Agency, a joint organization to support entrepreneurship in Estonia and increase its international competitiveness, organized a Trade Mission to the UAE and KSA for the food and beverage sector from November 20 to 24.
Seven Estonian companies joined the delegation, each seeking to export a natural and organic product:
- Reztartis produces a functional food rich in fiber and protein in the form of shakes and powder bars.
- Roosiku Chocolate Factory produces organic vegan chocolates and nut chocolate spreads.
- Coffee People sources the highest quality coffee beans from around the world.
- Balsnack is the largest producer of potato chips in Estoniawith a portfolio of more than 100 different products.
- Salvest has 76 years of experience producing more than 300 delicious food products.
- Haage is bottled water from verified pure sources, such as deep underground reservoirs.
- Honest Nektar offers premium quality 100% raw honey from carefully selected traceable beekeepers.
Also joined was the Center for Food and Fermentation Technologies, an R&D company that employs modern analytical methods, systems biology, and synthetic biology principles to develop and introduce innovative food and fermentation technologies.
From Riyadh on November 20 for two days, companies expanded their network by meeting with F&B outlets and markets to establish business relationships. Director of the Saudi Arabian Food and Drug Authority, Hisham Al Jadheybriefed the delegation on import regulations in KSA (organic, vegan, halal), certifications, fees, labeling and shelf life requirements.
The delegation also visited various businesses while there, including Crystal Events & Catering Co., Nutrition & Diet Center Co, Panda Hypermarket, Tamimi Markets, Manuel MarketForsan and Organic Shop.
On November 23, Estonian companies traveled to dubai, where they visited the Dubai Municipality Department of Food Safety. They also visited Spinneys, Lulu Hypermarket, Organic Food & Café, the International Center for Culinary Arts, Trubell Marketing & Trading, SAFCO International and Let’s Organic Market.
Through visits to both Riyadh Y dubaithe delegation sought to enter the Middle East market to build valuable relationships with regional companies and increase from estonia international competitiveness, visibility and attractiveness as a place of business, housing and studies.
M: +971 (05)0 583 9330
ME: [email protected]