(PRESS RELEASE) WINTER PARK, FL — Align Business Advisory Services, a premier M&A advisory firm for lower-middle market companies, announces the addition of Dr. Jeffrey Baumann to its Advisory Board.
Dr. Baumann is a renowned ophthalmologist who practices at the Mid-Florida Ocular Cataract and Laser Institute. He is a specialist in cataracts and implants, having performed more than 50,000 cases. He successfully sold his ophthalmology practice and his surgery center in 2018, giving him unprecedented M&A experience from a physician’s perspective.
“I am honored to have been invited to serve on Align’s Advisory Board, and have seen firsthand the benefits of quality M&A consulting and services,” said Dr. Baumann. “Align is making great strides in the healthcare industry and I am excited to help them on their journey to show just how successful M&A can be for healthcare professionals.”
Created in 2022, this seven-member advisory board supports Align’s growth in current and new markets. Members of the advisory board represent a diverse group of leaders in the M&A, finance, healthcare, and business development industries and include:
- Dick Batchelor – Owner, DBMG, Inc. – Former member of the Florida House of Representatives and president of a respected and influential business development consulting firm in Florida.
- Tico Perez – President, Tico Perez Solutions, LLC – A prominent Orlando lawyer, political analyst and philanthropic leader.
- John de Armas – CEO, ProfitLand – Former executive and money changer for multinational corporations such as KPMG, DirecTV, AT&T and HSN.
- Thad Seymour, Jr. – Retired Executive and University Leader – Former Interim President of the University of Central Florida, President of the Lake Nona Institute, and Senior Executive of Tavistock Development.
- Camille Evans, Managing Partner, Virtus LLP, Banking and Financial Services Attorney and Past President of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce and the West Orange Political Alliance.
- Mark Montgomery – President, BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy – Seasoned healthcare executive with experience in healthcare mergers and acquisitions.
“As we expand in the healthcare industry, I am delighted to welcome Dr. Baumann to the Align team,” said Dena Jalbert, founder and CEO of Align Business Advisory Services. “His deep knowledge of the industry, along with his business acumen, make him an ideal member of our advisory board.”
Align is an M&A advisory services firm focused solely on low to mid-market companies throughout the United States. It is comprised of a team of M&A experts, entrepreneurs, former business owners, CPAs, investment bankers, executives, and traders. Since its inception in 2017, Align has facilitated more than $2 billion in transaction volume for business owners across the country. Acquisitions International has been awarded by Align as the best mid-market M&A consultancy in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Visit the Align website to read more about all the advisory board members here.